Wednesday 13 June 2007

Rapture

From the Crockatt and Powell Bookshop blogspot: Tuesday, June 05, 2007, via "(thanks Marie for the link)" originally designd by QuizFarm.com, (breath), and inspired by various Facebook rantings, selected responses to Tim Footman's Comment is Free, Ian Paisley Junior at Nick here and now, godhatesfags (UK version)


Agnostic

83%

Apathetic Atheist

75%

Spiritual Atheist

67%

Scientific Atheist

58%

Theist

33%

Militant Atheist

25%

Angry Atheist

25%

Hubristic 100%.

"You scored as Agnostic, Agnostics consider the possibility that they may be wrong about God's existence, no matter which side of the fence they stand on. Always willing to evaluate objectively the most ridiculous proof, nevertheless, these guys are skeptics to the Nth degree."

They had me at Hello, but then just kept on talking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd describe myself as agnostic because I'm a very open-minded Pisces and I'm quite prepared to admit the possibility of some supreme being, if anyone can provide the proof. Trouble is so far nobody has, and the horrific things that human beings do to each other suggest that either there's nobody pulling the strings or if there is, they must be a sick sadist.

bye bye bellulah said...

I'd be willing to accept as 'proof' the behaviour of religious people. No time soon, it seems.

Neal said...

Weird, I just was looking into this after a discussion with a friend. Turns out, agnostic/atheism is third behind Christianity & Islam for number of followers...if that's the right term. I'll have to take the quiz to see how I do.