Wednesday 30 May 2007

Happy Birthday bye bye bellulah


It's my one week blogging birthday. Over 150 visits (and only 37 of them from me), a handful of much appreciated comments, have discovered how to do links to words, to add links to other sites, used pictures and still working on making labels appear in the order I want rather than alphabetically.
Been wondering what'll be next. I don't even have a mobile, so, if I now have a myspace page, a facebook account (including belonging to a secret group that no-one outside can see!!), a blog...there must be a whole new world of interactivity out there that bright young things are already moving on from.


Funny thing at a personal level, the more time I spend in front of the PC the more I end up committing to things in the real world. Am now half way through a Masters in Psychological Research with the OU that wouldn't have crossed my mind without a random browse one day; have booked a trip to Vancouver later this year, to meet up with an old friend, and see the beauty of BC. Without the medium of electronica, I wouldn't be doing that; have agreed to climb Ben Nevis in September with a very experienced walker, up the tourist path, so should be fine, another PC inspired event.

7 comments:

Neal said...

Happy one-week blog birthday.

Tim F said...

Lordy, it was months before I worked out how to do links and stuff. What are you, some kind of nerd?

bye bye bellulah said...

neal - thanks. I'm looking forward to many happy weeks of blogging in the future.

tim - it is, aaah, possible there may be, aaah, heretofore undiscovered nerdy substrata, aaah.

Marsha Klein said...

Happy blogging birthday. Also very impressed with your technical ability - I'm still pretty useless at "links and stuff". Look forward to reading your blog over the months to come.

bye bye bellulah said...

Thanks, marsha. Your ghost story on the bus was very spooky!

BiB said...

Gosh, yes, that is quick to be so completely up and running. Good for you, and long may it last. I think I want to live where you do. Wanna do a house-swap?

bye bye bellulah said...

Hi and thanks. House swap? Sure, why not. We have plenty of garden space for grazing! Quality blog, bib.